Founded in 1991, DR. RUSSI & PARTNER is a Swiss law firm and notary public with offices in Chur and Arosa (Canton of Grisons, south-eastern part of Switzerland).
The founding and second generation have been working together since spring 2014. Our law firm advises and assists Swiss and foreign individuals, corporations and public institutions in matters of private and public law. Tax, contract, company, commercial, trade, and inheritance law are the core fields of our daily business. Moreover, we assist our clients as notary public for legalizations, acknowledgements and public deeds.
As multi-lingual law firm, we serve our clients in German, Italian, French and English.
- National and international tax consulting and planning – including representation in tax matters, as well as elaboration of expert opinions, tax rulings and preparation of Swiss tax returns for individuals and corporations (tax compliance)
- Assistance in concession proceedings (i.e. granting and renewal of water rights concessions), as well as for valuation matters
- Incorporation and support of companies and foundations, as well as assistance in restructurations (i.e. mergers, acquisitions and joint-ventures)
- Accounting and year-end bookkeeping matters
- Preparation and review of contracts
- Inheritance and succession planning
- Consulting in Swiss real estate matters, including transactions
- Residence permit matters
- Board member and foundation board mandates
- Notarization of legalizations, acknowledgements and public deeds (notary public) in connection with company law, inheritance and real estate matters
In the field of private law, DR. RUSSI & PARTNER assists you in drafting of contracts and their implementation, questions concerning inheritance and matrimonial property regime law, as well as property law. We also have long-standing experience in company and commercial law, as well as incorporations of entities.
As notary public, we advise and support to plan and optimize your situation in matters of matrimonial and inheritance law.
We have specialized in the field of Swiss national and international tax law since the firm’s foundation in 1991. DR. RUSSI & PARTNER advises, supports and represents Swiss and foreign individuals, corporations as well as public institutions, and provides expert opinions in all tax matters. Our main focus is achieving optimal and sustainable solutions for our clients.
Our team consists of three employees and two partners.
Toni Russi – Senior Partner
Dr. iur. et lic. oec. HSG
Attorney-at-law and notary
Tel: +41 81 258 37 37
After his degree in economics at the University of St. Gallen, Toni Russi worked as an audit assistant of an American accounting firm. While studying for his second degree (Law) at the University of Zurich, he worked as part-time employee of a tax consultancy and accountancy firm servicing SMEs. During his subsequent attorney traineeship in St. Moritz, he graduated as lawyer and notary while working part-time. He wrote his dissertation on "Profit shifting - particularly at partner power plants in the electricity sector, and the question of a special tax regime". From 1978-1991, Toni Russi was employed by the tax authoritiy of the Canton of Grisons (Head of Legal Services Department and subsequently Head Official of the Tax Authority). In 1991 he started his own business with DR. RUSSI & PARTNER.
Kevin Russi – Junior Partner
Lic. iur. oec. HSG (M.A. HSG in Law & Economics)
Attorney-at-law and federally certified tax expert
Tel: +41 81 258 37 37
After his combined degree at the University of St. Gallen, Kevin Russi completed his attorney traineeship in a large Zurich law firm and in a broad-based lawyer and notary's office in Rapperswil SG. After graduating as lawyer and notary in the Canton of St. Gallen, he worked as an associate lawyer in the tax law department of a major law firm in Zurich for about three years. In 2014, he successfully completed the extra-occupational education as certified tax expert.
Roberta Beng – Secretary and accounting clerk of our Chur office.
Dorothe Danuser – Secretary and accounting clerk of our Chur office.
Bettina Giorgetta – Secretary and accounting clerk of our Arosa office.
Our main office is located in Chur and we operate a branch office in Arosa.
Chur – Main office
RUSSI & PARTNER AG
Tel. +41 81 258 37 37
Fax +41 81 258 37 30
Arosa – Branch office
RUSSI & PARTNER AG
Tel. +41 81 377 55 15
Fax +41 81 377 55 19